This portion of the Street Department website is here to provide you a list of current and upcoming road closure information related to all City Department caused road closures in the City of Caldwell. Road closures caused by other agencies such as the Department of Transportation on non-city maintained roadways or roadways outside of the Caldwell city limits will not appear here. For questions or comments about this portion of our website, please call the Caldwell Street Department at (208) 455-3072.
- One June 20 until October 28, the intersection of Ustick Road and lake Avenue will be closed to thru-traffic for the construction of a roundabout. Ustick Road will be closed from Cleveland Boulevard to Florida Avenue. Lake Avenue will be closed from Cleveland Boulevard to Homedale Road. Businesses in the local area will remain open. Project information signs will be posted and detours will be clearly marked.
- Junio 20 hasta Octubre 28 La calle intremedio de Ustick Road ehi la calle Lake Avenida va estar Cerada por construcion y la Ustick Rd. y la Cleveland Blvd hasta la Florida Avenida tambien la Lake Ehi la Cleveland Blvd. hasta la Homedale Rd. Los Negocios de la comunidad sigiran Abiertos. Infomacion seran marcados Claro en cada signo.
- On September 12 until September 30 there will be a lane closure on N. 12th Avenue between Albany Street and E. Chicago Street. Idaho Power will be working on a power switch. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
- On September 7 until September 14 there will be a lane closure on Smeed Parkway between Skyway Drive and E. Linden Street. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
- On September 19 until September 30 there will be a lane closure on S. 21st Avenue between Blaine Street and Arthur Street. Idaho power will be relocating power poles for a road widening project. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
- On September 26 until October 7 there will be a lane closure at the end of Summer Street near N. Kit Avenue. Idaho Power will be upgrading an existing power line. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
- On September 27 there will be a one-day lane closure on N. 12th Avenue between E. Belmont Street and E. Chicago Street. Milestone Construction will be repairing asphalt. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
- Highway 30 bridge
The information provided here is offered as a convenience only. No agency, entity or individual guarantees or can be held liable for the accuracy of the information provided. If you know of a change or update that is required or of an error in the information provided here, please notify the Webmaster and the change will be made as soon as possible. Thank You.