This portion of the Street Department website is here to provide you a list of current and upcoming road closure information related to all City Department caused road closures in the City of Caldwell. Road closures caused by other agencies such as the Department of Transportation on non-city maintained roadways or roadways outside of the Caldwell city limits will not appear here. For questions or comments about this portion of our website, please call the Caldwell Street Department at (208) 455-3072.
- (Caldwell) On May 6 until August 13 there will be a road closure on Hazel Street between Fairview Avenue and Arlington Avenue. ESI Construction will be setting work trailers on the street to allow finishing of site work for a new medical office building. Detour signs will be posted.
- The intersection of Ustick and Indiana will be closed due to intersection improvements from June 17th to August 23rd. Access to Caldwell High School, Brothers Park, and YMCA will be maintained from Linden Road.
- La intersection de las calles Indiana y Ustick estara cerrada del 17 de Junio al 23 de Agosto debido a la reconstruccion de dicha interseccion. Acceso a la escuela Caldwelll High School, el parque Brothers Park y a la YMCA esta disponible por medio de la calle Linden Road
- (Caldwell) On June 14 until June 21 there will be a lane closure at the interstection of Homedale Road and War Eagle Road. Idaho Power will be installing a new transformer. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
- (Caldwell) On June 13 until June 27 there will be a lane closure on Hird Avenue near Savannah Street. Das-co of Idaho will be installing a gas servie line. Information signs will be posted.
- (Caldwell) On June 17 until June 21 there will be lane closures at the following locations: - S. Ohio between Oak & Linden - E. Linden between S. Ohio & Indiana - Intersection of 10th & Linden - Ustick near Cleveland (50' west of). J.M. Roche & Associates are placing overhead fiber optic line. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
The information provided here is offered as a convenience only. No agency, entity or individual guarantees or can be held liable for the accuracy of the information provided. If you know of a change or update that is required or of an error in the information provided here, please notify the Webmaster and the change will be made as soon as possible. Thank You.