This portion of the Street Department website is here to provide you a list of current and upcoming road closure information related to all City Department caused road closures in the City of Caldwell. Road closures caused by other agencies such as the Department of Transportation on non-city maintained roadways or roadways outside of the Caldwell city limits will not appear here. For questions or comments about this portion of our website, please call the Caldwell Street Department at (208) 455-3072.
- (Caldwell) - Beginning October 20 until November 30, Davey Tree will be clearing power lines of overhanging tree limbs for Idaho Power. Motorists can expect lane closures. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic. Crews will be working in the following areas: - Franklin between Aviation & Midland - Aviation between Franklin & Linden - KCID between Franklin & Marble Front - Middleton between Franklin & Linden - Midland between Rosedown & Lincoln - Chicago between Linden & 21st. - Ward between Franklin & Woodgate - Lincoln between KCID & Middleton.
- (Caldwell) - Beginning October 30 until November 30, Davey Tree will be clearing power lines of overhanging tree limbs for Idaho Power. Motorists can expect lane closures. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic. Crews will be working in the following areas: - 10th between Fairview Golf Course & Dearborn - Everett between 10th & 12th - Kimball between Fillmore & Cleveland - Cleveland between 6th & 10th - Dearborn between 7th & Paynter - Fillmore between Paynter & 10th - Paynter between Fillmore & Simplot - Cleveland between Simplot & 4th - Blaine between Simplot & 4th - Arthur between 5th & 9th - Main between 5th & 10th - 5th between Cleveland & Belmont - Albany between 5th & 13th - Belmont between 5th & 11th - Boise between Belmont & E. Galveston
- (Caldwell) - Beginning November 3 until December 12 there will be minor traffic interruption on Arthur Street between Roundtable Court and Lancelot Court. Tuffy Excavation will be installing a water main line and also widening and lengthening this section of Arthur Street. Information signs will be posted.
- (Caldwell) - Beginning November 18 until November 27, there will be a road closure on Pond Lane near Chicago Street and the Rotary Ponds. Caldwell Water Department will be installing a 12" water main line. Detour signs will be posted.
- (Caldwell) - Beginning December 1 until December 19 there will be minor traffic interruptions in the Whitney Springs Subdivision Phase 1 at the intersection of Ustick Road & Sonoran Avenue, the intersection of Sonoran Avenue & Rain Springs Street, the intersection of Sonoran Avenue & Longtail Drive, and on Quiet Springs Avenue between Longtail Drive & Blue Springs Street. J.A. Miller will be installing fiber optic cable. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
- (Caldwell) - Beginning November 20 until November 25 there will be a lane closure on N. Michigan Avenue near Polk Street. Intermountain Gas Company will be installing a gas service line. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
The information provided here is offered as a convenience only. No agency, entity or individual guarantees or can be held liable for the accuracy of the information provided. If you know of a change or update that is required or of an error in the information provided here, please notify the Webmaster and the change will be made as soon as possible. Thank You.