This portion of the Street Department website is here to provide you a list of current and upcoming road closure information related to all City Department caused road closures in the City of Caldwell. Road closures caused by other agencies such as the Department of Transportation on non-city maintained roadways or roadways outside of the Caldwell city limits will not appear here. For questions or comments about this portion of our website, please call the Caldwell Street Department at (208) 455-3072.
- One June 20 until October 28, the intersection of Ustick Road and lake Avenue will be closed to thru-traffic for the construction of a roundabout. Ustick Road will be closed from Cleveland Boulevard to Florida Avenue. Lake Avenue will be closed from Cleveland Boulevard to Homedale Road. Businesses in the local area will remain open. Project information signs will be posted and detours will be clearly marked.
- Junio 20 hasta Octubre 28 La calle intremedio de Ustick Road ehi la calle Lake Avenida va estar Cerada por construcion y la Ustick Rd. y la Cleveland Blvd hasta la Florida Avenida tambien la Lake Ehi la Cleveland Blvd. hasta la Homedale Rd. Los Negocios de la comunidad sigiran Abiertos. Infomacion seran marcados Claro en cada signo.
- On July 13 until August 5 there will be a lane closure on N. 11th Avenue between E. Chicago Street and E. Denver Street. Intermountain Gas will be installing a gas main line. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
- On July 18 until July 25 there will be a lane closure on S. Kimball Avenue between W. Oak Street and Walnut Street. Idaho Power will be installing a pole transformer. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
- On July 18 until July 26 there will be a lane closure on Ustick Road between Montana Avenue & Indiana Avenue. J.A. Miller Utility Contactor Inc. will be replacing overhead CATV lines. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
- On July 22 until July 30 there will be a road closure on N. 12th Avenue between Albany Street and E. Chicago Street. Milestone Construction will be relocating a 10" sewer line for the Canyon County Courthouse. Barricades and information signs will be posted. Detour routes will be clearly marked.
- Highway 30 bridge
The information provided here is offered as a convenience only. No agency, entity or individual guarantees or can be held liable for the accuracy of the information provided. If you know of a change or update that is required or of an error in the information provided here, please notify the Webmaster and the change will be made as soon as possible. Thank You.